Some final thoughts . . .
This sprint represents the first part of a capstone project. The second part will go deeper into prototyping with more testing. I'm looking forward to taking what I learned from this portion of the project and building on it.
In terms of the sprint methodology, I found it an effective and enjoyable way to conduct design. As the sprint master, I made sure the team observed the time limits for each activity. This served two purposes. First, it kept us on track, we completed the project in the allotted amount of time—it kept us from being paralyzed by debate at certain points of the process. Secondly though, the time constraints encouraged creativity. For instance, the crazy-8 sketch activity forced me to come up with variations on my original idea that I wouldn't have thought of if I wasn't under the same duress.
Following this sprint, I was able to work on making an interactive prototype using Invocable (I think it's now called Voiceflow), application used for building Alexa skills. The video here shows the flow of the voice interaction when used by an actual user.